WarmConnect Automatic Call Distributer - ACD
- Virtually unlimited phone numbers, full call recording, live scripts, call timers and much more!
- Many distribution strategies including skills based.
- Multichannel - incoming + outgoing calls, email and sms.
Multi Channel Intelligent Routing to Agents
WarmConnect's Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) goes beyond calls to include email and sms. This multichannel incoming funnel is distributed amongst your agents using advanced skills based routing strategies.
The most extensive feature set
- Virtually unlimited phone numbers groupable into "In-groups"
- Full Call Recording
- On hook agent capable. Agents do not need to be tethered to their phones at all times.
- CRM integration capable with automatic transfer to CRM screen.
- Agent screen can be transferred to a closer/another agent.
- Live scripts available.
- Presetable numbers for conferencing call or for blind transfer.
- Call timers with many presetable actions
- Configurable working hours, including state and national holidays with many after hours actions.
- Ability to play place in line and estimated wait time to caller.
- Ability to let callers leave a voicemail or request callback while in queue.
- Ability to calculate hold time and modify queue behavior if hold time above threshold.
- Overflow queues.
- Whisper to agent.
- Real time call monitoring by manager.
- Ability to re-route repeat callers.
- Ability to integrate web based APIs of external services
- Ability to block display of callerID to agent.
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound.
Many distribution strategies
- random: Randomly selects an idle agent.
- oldest_call_start: Strategy for distributing the same number of calls to all agents regardless of length of calls.
- oldest_call_finish: Send call to agent who is idle the longest at this point of time.
- oldest_inbound_call_start: Strategy for distributing the same number of inbound calls to all agents.
- oldest_inbound_call_finish: Send call to agent that has not been on an inbound call for the longest time.
- overall_user_level: Orders by the user_level of the agent. Higher user_level = more calls.
- inbound_group_rank: Skills based ranking given to the agent for the specific inbound group. Higher = more calls.
- campaign_rank: Skills based ranking given to the agent for the campaign. Higher = more calls.
- ingroup_grade_random: gives a higher probability of getting a call to the higher graded agents by in-group.
- campaign_grade_random: gives a higher probability of getting a call to the higher graded agents by campaign.
- fewest_calls: orders by the number of calls received by an agent for that specific inbound group. Least calls first.
- fewest_calls_campaign: orders by the number of calls received by an agent for the campaign. Least calls first.
- longest_wait_time: Orders by the average wait time of agent.
- ring_all: Rings all idle agents, for small queues.
- Incoming phone numbers - DIDs as well as Toll Free - available from every area code and country
- Incoming email distributed in same way as incoming calls
- Incoming SMS also handled in same way as email and incoming calls.
- Outgoing calls, email and SMS possible for return communication.