Single User Hourly Hosted Power Dialer
- Hourly billed hosted dialer with no monthly minimums
- No setup cost - Zero Capex
- No setup time, demo can be converted to production with PayPal payment
- 3 line power dialing
- Readily convertible to multi-user dialer with same interface
- Can choose between VoIP and PSTN
- Instant lead service
- Unlimited calling to US, UK (F) and Canada
"Power Dialer @ $0.5/hr!"
Warm Connect provides single user hosted power dialers for $0.5/hr with calling to US, UK (Fixed), Canada included. There is no monthly minimum or contract. You can choose between VoIP or copper (aka PSTN).
- 3 simultaneous outbound lines for maximising efficiency. Can be reduced by user.
- Instant lead service updates your campaigns with Internet leads in real time.
- Ability to share dialer: create multiple users, any one of which can use the dialer at a time.
- Easy conversion to multi-user with same interface and settings intact. No need to be retrained.
- Unlimited calls to US, Canada, UK (Fixed) included. Other destination call rates from US0.0099/min.
- Can choose between VoIP (aka SIP) and PSTN (aka copper lines aka analog lines).
- You pay US0.0099/min for PSTN option when agent in US, Canada, UK (Fixed).
- Incoming numbers @ $3.99/month
- No monthly minimum spend, no contract
- Free 24x7 telephonic support
Use of Hosted Dialer
- You will get a online console in which you can start and stop the dialer.
- After clicking on start, the dialer is functional in about 1 minute
- Your online console also has the link to administer your dialer
- The same link allows your agents to log in
- Once you setup your dialer, the configuration stays even after stopping it
- You are billed for whole hours between starting and stopping the dialer
- Online demo available
Converting your free trial account to production
- Make a small payment into your WarmConnect account to test your ability to pay for the service.
- Sign-in at the top right corner of this website, click on Open console -> Payments.
- Pay by Credit Card or PayPal.
- If PayPal, please send us the postal address listed in your PayPal account from the account's email address.
- The first payment from a PayPal account undergoes a verification process that takes about 1 working day.
- Tell us also your special requirements such as staffing or CRM integration etc.
- Schedule a walk through of the service by sending us a phone, time and time zone to call you at.
To use the dialer with VoIP (SIP), you need the following:
- Softphone and head set for each agent. Use Zoiper®. Its free!
- Hardphone for each agent as alternative for Softphone.
- Hardphone = ata or channel bank + dial pad + headset.
- Bandwidth of 30kbps/agent. This can be a leased line or broadband.
- Dialer operator with past experience in administering dialers
- Codec is speex on agent phone (Zoiper or similar)
- The upload speed of broadband is to be considered; usually is 256-756kbps
- Click here and here to measure your upload speed
- Multiple broadband connections can be used in parallel
- Bandwidth must not be shared with data downloads/uploads
- Based on Vicidial®, the world's most popular dialer
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call, email and SMS handling
- Outbound agent-controlled and predictive dialing
- Full regulatory compliance capability
- Stir/Shaken compliant
- Single tenanted for maximum regulatory compliance.
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Email - send and receive
- SMS - send and receive
- Inhouse capable - Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost
Full Dialer Feature List
The following content is Copyright 2013 VICIdial Group
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple Asterisk servers, or vice versa
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier on local or remote Asterisk server
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign
- Ability to take inbound calls grabbing CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Agents can be on-hook or off-hook while logged in
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for regulatory compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for regulatory compliance
- Internal DNC list can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and failover across multiple ViciDial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queueing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Full QueueMetrics-compatible call logging, inbound and outbound
- Several Vtiger integration features: user-sync, account-sync, data interconnection
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
- Web-based agent API to control agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Full integration with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CDP) for better Answering Machine Detection(AMD)
- Lead import web-based API
Per Minute Tariff Plan
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates in USD.